Hello, Cloud Gurus!
Today, we strengthened our partnership with Amazon Web Services and made it easier for AWS customers to learn to cloud by launching A Cloud Guru on the AWS Marketplace.
Most of you are already familiar with the Marketplace: it’s where we get the AMIs we use to spin-up an EC2 instance. For those of you who aren’t as familiar, the Marketplace is a digital catalog that makes it easy to find, buy, and deploy software that runs on AWS. And now, companies can sign-up for A Cloud Guru straight from the AWS Console, in the same way you’d select a LAMP stack AMI.
Best of all, AWS handles the billing and payments for its customers, with the cost for A Cloud Guru appearing as a line-item on each company’s monthly AWS bill.
ACG on the AWS Marketplace gives organizations flexible pricing terms and offers several features not available with an individual ACG Membership. With ACG Teams you get:
- Unlimited Access to All ACG Courses: Each user within a team can access ACG’s entire catalogue of AWS certification courses and Deep-Dives.
- Management Dashboard: Team administrators can manage users and subscriptions.
- Team Progress Tracking: Team administrators can view team members’ progress, measure engagement, and track certifications.
- Student Engagement: Gamification that encourages competition and camaraderie among team members.
- Exam Simulator: Team members can practice for the AWS exams with test simulations mapped to the exact domains in the AWS exam blueprint.
- Exclusive ACG Team Courses: Courses designed exclusively for businesses to help their teams learn and adopt the cloud.
- Original Series: AWS This Week, Maker Labs, Release Review, and The Future of Tech.